In a highly regulated economy, compliance assumes critical importance and we have several resources to address the issues, find effective and efficient solutions and to ensure good corporate governance.
- Assistance in executing of the MOU
- Obtaining various permits and licenses and fiscal incentives from various government departments and authorities
- Registration of Indian Branch/Liaison/Project office/Subsidiary of foreign companies
- Registration with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
- Obtaining approval of Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) wherever applicable
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Laws Compliance
- SEBI Compliance
- Providing clarifications and opinions on the Companies Act 2013, Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and other Corporate Laws
- Society /NGO / Charitable trust registration
- 80G and 12A registration under Income Tax Act, 1961
- Registration under Central Excise, VAT/Sales Tax, Service Tax, Professional Tax, Import/Export Code, ISO, MSME, Trademark/Copyright etc.